160512-karnak-324

709 Karna-Klean

709 Karna-Klean

Available in: 1 quart bottle (12 bottles per case)

Karna-Klean is a biodegradable non-toxic petroleum free cleaner/degreaser with all natural ingredients. The base ingredient in this highly concentrated formulation is a natural solvent obtained from orange peel and pulp, giving Karna-Klean a pleasant scent of fresh oranges. Karna-Klean is an extremely versatile cleaner/degreaser capable of removing the toughest grease, tar, lubricants, adhesives and asphalt. Karna-Klean can be safely used to clean aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, concrete and most plastics and painted surfaces. Using Karna-Klean can reduce your costs especially if you are presently using products containing petroleum distillates, alcohol or other hazardous materials. Karna-Klean affords you the opportunity to utilize one product to clean and degrease your entire facility safely and effectively.

Specifications

SPECIFICATIONS:
85-90% Limonene Solvent.

Preparation & Application

APPLICATION:

Spray onto affected area full strength and allow to penetrate a few minutes. Hose off completely with strong stream of water.

Caution/Care of Tools

CAUTION:
Do not use near open flame. Avoid breathing solvent fumes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container covered when not in use. Do not thin. Dispose of in an environmentally safe manner. EYE IRRITANT. MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION WITH PROLONGED CONTACT. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wear protective gloves when using this product. Avoid breathing of vapors or mists. Do not take internally. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For Professional Use Only

COMBUSTIBLE LIQUID: Keep away from heat, spark, open flames or other sources of ignition. Use only with adequate ventilation. Keep container upright to prevent leakage. Close nozzle after each use. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local applicable regulations.
FIRST AID:
EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician.
SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, call a physician.
INGESTION: Immediately drink large quantities of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call Poison Control Center or physician immediately.
INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention if victim is not responsive.

Related Products

Recognized by professional roofing contractors as the best quality product in the market.