709 Karna Klean

Karna-Klean is a biodegradable non-toxic petroleum free cleaner/degreaser with all natural ingredients. The base ingredient in this highly concentrated formulation is a natural solvent obtained from orange peel and pulp, giving Karna-Klean a pleasant scent of fresh oranges. Karna-Klean is an extremely versatile cleaner/degreaser capable of removing the toughest grease, tar, lubricants, adhesives and asphalt. Karna-Klean can be safely used to clean aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, concrete and most plastics and painted surfaces. Using Karna-Klean can reduce your costs especially if you are presently using products containing petroleum distillates, alcohol or other hazardous materials. Karna-Klean affords you the opportunity to utilize one product to clean and degrease your entire facility safely and effectively.


USES


Dissolves and removes asphalt, tar, grease and asphalt emulsions. Cleans asphalt and tar from brick, cements, stucco, concrete and metal siding and all types of roofing equipment and vehicles. Also cleans and removes ink, adhesives, oil and most paints, graphite, dirt and scale. Note: Karna-Klean is a solvent. As a result, some staining may occur.

SPECIFICATION


85 - 90% Limonene Solvent

APPLICATION


Spray onto affected area full strength and allow to penetrate a few minutes. Hose off with strong stream of water.

CAUTION


Do not use near open flame. Avoid breathing solvent fumes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container covered when not in use. Do not thin. Dispose of in an environmentally safe manner.

EYE IRRITANT. MAY CAUSE SKIN IRRITATION WITH PROLONGED CONTACT. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wear protective gloves when using this product. Avoid breathing of vapors or mists. Do not take internally. (over)

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For Professional Use Only.

COMBUSTION LIQUID


Keep away from heat, spark, open flames or other sources of ignition. Use only with adequate ventilation. Keep container upright to prevent leakage. Close nozzle after each use. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local applicable regulations.

FIRST AID


Do not use near open flame. Avoid breathing solvent fumes and prolonged contact with skin. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Keep container covered when not use. Do not thin. Dispose of in an environmentally safe manner.

EYE CONTACT: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician.

SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, call a physician.

INGESTION: Immediately drink large quantities of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call Poison Control Center or physician immediately.

INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention if victim is not responsive.

PACKAGING


Available in 1 quart bottles (12 bottles per case).

Translate Site

Kanopy Reflective Roof Maintenance Solutions
  • Reduce Energy Use
  • Lowers Peak Energy Use, reducing energy costs year-round
  • Helps the environment, reduces "Heat Island Effect"
  • Extend the life of the roof
  • Reduces waste. Helps avoid roof tear-off.
  • Economic compared to roof replacement
  • Eliminates interior building operation disruption